Restoration Services in Miramar Beach
45+ Years of Experience in Property Restoration
The state of Florida is no stranger to natural disasters, and because of this, it’s important to turn to a trusted restoration company when disaster strikes. Unexpected and disruptive incidents like these can wreak havoc on your home, business, and personal belongings. No need to worry, though, because All Clear Restoration & Remediation, LLC is here to help.
Our Miramar Beach restoration professionals have the experience and know-how to get your property back to its pre-loss condition, regardless of how severe the damage may be. Whether it be water damage, fire damage, mold damage, and more, you can count on our team to get the job done right the first time, every time. Our mission is to restore your property as if nothing ever happened in the first place. We aren’t satisfied until you are!
Request an estimate online or by calling (800) 809-5136!
Restoration & Remediation Services We Provide
When man-made or natural disasters damage your home or business, you want a team of trained, experienced, and reputable professionals who can effectively restore your property to its pre-loss conditions. You’ve come to the right place as our team embodies these qualities and more. Backed by over four decades of experience, our professionals at All Clear provide the following restoration services to owners of residences and businesses in Miramar Beach:
- Catastrophes, hurricanes, and tornadoes
- Commercial services
- Content restoration
- Document restoration
- Environmental remediation
- Fire damage restoration
- Mold remediation services
- Residential services
- Specialty drying
- Temporary power
- Water damage restoration
Why Choose Us?
Our restoration services are second to none, as we have transformed the livelihoods of countless residents in Florida, one project at a time. We understand that no one can prepare for the moment an accident or disaster strikes, but by turning to all clear, we can not only restore your property but also your peace of mind.
- One-stop-shop: Our comprehensive services make it easy to handle projects of all sizes and scopes in-house.
- One of the largest fleets in the US: Our team of professionals and extensive network of people, assets, and technologies help us restore properties in no time.
- Safety Net Program: Disasters occur when we least expect them, so it’s important to plan for the worst but hope for the best. By taking advantage of our Safety Net Program, you can get services such as building inspections, emergency generator calculations and determinations, emergency service equipment evaluations, and an extended network of plumbing, HVAC, cleaning, and janitorial professionals.
- 45+ years of experience: When it comes to superior restoration and remediation services, experience is key. We bring 45+ years of experience to the table and a wealth of insights and resources as a result.
- 24/7 emergency services: As we’ve mentioned, disasters are unexpected. They can strike anyone at any time of day and anywhere, which is why customers can contact us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to request emergency assistance. When you learn that a disaster such as a hurricane is underway, contact us to inquire about our emergency board up services to protect your property before things go south.
Wait no longer to bring comfort and security back to your property. To get in touch with us and learn more, contact us online or at (800) 809-5136!
They go above and beyond!- Jeffrey
All Clear was a great help to us!- Mark
A perfect fit for all types of catastrophic losses.- Robert
All Clear is a pioneer in the catastrophe recovery industry.- Bob