Fort Walton Beach Restoration Services
We Are a Household Name in Restoration & Remediation
When a disaster strikes, All Clear is here to help. Backed by 45+ years of experience and state-of-the-art equipment, we are the trusted team to help property owners overcome tough situations. We recognize that disasters not only damage residences and businesses but also the comfort and peace of mind for those who occupy them. People throughout Fort Walton turn to our team of restoration professionals because of our exceptional results, fast response times, and reliable solutions. We aren’t satisfied until our customers are.
That being said, we are prepared for any and all types of disasters, whether they be natural or man-made. With one of the largest fleets in the US, our Fort Walton Beach restoration service technicians have a vast network of people, assets, and technology across North America to rapidly restore your home or business and help you move forward. We are well-positioned to handle disasters of any size and scope because of our massive inventory of professional-grade equipment, allowing us to expedite the restoration and remediation process for our customers.
We don’t settle for less than high-quality results. That’s the All Clear difference. To request a free estimate, contact us online or at (800) 809-5136!
Restoration Services in Fort Walton
The state of Florida is no stranger to disasters such as hurricanes, tornadoes, fires, and floods. Whatever the cause, we can help. No project is too complex for our trained and certified team to handle, as we have over four decades of experience helping people in your situation move forward from their tough situations. That being said, our restoration services include:
- Catastrophes, hurricanes, and tornadoes: These catastrophic disasters can cause fire damage, water damage, mold growth, and other issues. Your documents and electronics could be ruined in these disasters, but we can help.
- Commercial services: When your business suffers from a disaster, so do your employees, customers, suppliers, and other entities who play a role in your commercial operations. As such, we have rapid response times and 24/7 availability for emergencies like these.
- Content restoration: Water and fire damage can wreak havoc on your documents and belongings. Content damage can even hinder your business operations. But with our cutting-edge equipment and technologies, we can rapidly restore your contents in a timely manner.
- Environmental remediation: Our services include biohazard removal, decontamination, asbestos removal, contaminated soil removal, and more. Environmental threats can be particularly dangerous because they can harm your health, causing issues like respiratory illnesses and chemical burns. That being said, our specialists are equipped with the experience and tools needed to help.
- Fire damage restoration: When temperatures are high, the wind is rampant, and electrical wires are frayed, fires and explosions can occur. If your property sustained fire damage, get in touch with us right away.
- Mold remediation services: Mold can be an inconvenience but in most cases, it can be harmful to your health. So, if you notice bubbly walls, visible mold, water leaks, or recurring illnesses, it may be time to call our professionals.
- Residential services: Home is where the heart is, so when it suffers from natural or man-made disasters, you need quality restoration services immediately. That’s why we aim to restore not only your property but also your comfort and happiness with our residential restoration services.
- Specialty drying: Water damage cannot be fully resolved without state-of-the-art drying equipment. For even the most extreme types of water damage, All Clear has advanced solutions at our fingertips to help you move forward.
- Temporary power: Our 24/7 customer service would not be possible without having enough power generators. Power is a cornerstone of restoration, so without it, restoration would not be possible. That’s why we always come prepared with a substantial amount of power generators so we can recovery property as and when expected.
- Water damage restoration: If you notice discoloration on your walls, smell strange odors, or puddles of water, your property likely has water damage. If that is the case, you know who to call.
Should I Restore or Replace?
Many property owners make the mistake of resorting to replacement rather than considering restoration first. You’d be surprised to learn that many items that were once considered beyond repair can be restored to pre-loss conditions or close to it. However, not all property and belongings should be restored. Some items simply cannot be salvaged.
In some cases, it may be more cost-effective to restore rather than replace. Damaged windows, for example, could last much longer if they’re restored rather than replaced. However, it really depends on the circumstances.
Insurance policies typically provide for restoration over replacement, but if an item or property cannot be restored, it must be replaced. Deciding whether to restore or replace is something that only trained professionals can determine, such as adjusters and restoration specialists. That being said, if you’re unsure of whether or not your damaged items or property requires restoration or replacement, our team of Fort Walton Beach restoration service technicians can provide clarity to help you make the best possible decisions.
To talk to our Fort Walton Beach restoration professionals, contact us online or at (800) 809-5136 today!
They go above and beyond!- Jeffrey
All Clear was a great help to us!- Mark
A perfect fit for all types of catastrophic losses.- Robert
All Clear is a pioneer in the catastrophe recovery industry.- Bob